This post may contain affiliate links. Please read disclosure for more info.
*MACROS are included at the bottom!
You will need:
- Kodiak cakes
- Eggs/egg whites
Extra* not needed
- Walden farms sugar free syrup
- Almond milk
This one seems like a lot of ingredients but NOPE! Make your pancake how you want to make it.
Here’s my perfect pancake:
- 1/2 cup Kodiak cakes
- 1 whole egg
- 1/4 egg whites
- Splash of water
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1 Tbsp. All-natural peanut butter (*if your macronutrients allow it)
Things to keep in mind:
- You can use almond milk instead of water. (unsweetened vanilla almond milk)
- You can use less egg whites and more almond milk
- You can use 2 other eggs instead of any egg whites (Adjust accordingly with your macronutrients)
Without peanut butter, macros are:
Total calories: 311
26.3 grams protein
36.7 grams carbs
7.1 grams fats
Want a waffle rather than a Pancake?
Same ingredients, just different texture & deliciousness!
Start with grabbing an affordable waffle maker here.
Where to find Kodiak cakes? There are many different flavors; including cinnamon oat, buttermilk, dark chocolate, peanut butter, to name a few. I generally use Buttermilk and add fresh blueberries, but my favorite is Chocolate chip
Who votes PANCAKES? Who votes WAFFLES? Who votes BOTH? Saturday’s= Waffles