Reeces eggs are our ultimate FAVORITE & the only thing we ask the Easter bunny for 😉
So why not make a healthier version…
• 2 scoops Iced Oatmeal Cookie Vegan Power Pro
• 1/3 cup natural peanut butter (you need the runny stuff) (80 grams)
• 1/3 cup honey or maple syrup (113 grams)
• 1/3 cup chocolate chips (melted)
1) In a mixing bowl combine Vegan Power Pro, peanut butter, and honey. Mix together until you get a thick dough batch.
2) Take 2 tbsp. of the dough, roll it into a ball, and form into the iconic Reese’s egg shape
3) Place eggs in the freezer
4) While eggs are firming up, melt chocolate in a microwave safe bowl (not too Hott, which is what I did the first round 🥺)
5) Coat eggs in chocolate. Freeze or refrigerate to harden chocolate and ENJOY!
Makes 10 perfectly delicious Reese’s eggs dupes! I promise you won’t know the difference, maybe your teeth & tummy will!
Per serving/ egg:
Calories: 122 cals