I only share with you what I truly use and believe in as a product.
I’m sure there are more than just 7 things in your gym bag and if you’re like me, your walking into the gym with more than one bag HA. The more you have, the more your likely to forget something daily. Back when I did have to shower at my local gym prior to a commute for work, I would always forget something. I Remember saying “will there ever be a day I don’t forget AT LEAST ONE thing!) Whether it would be an extra hair towel (not so important) or bra/underwear (now were talking important here)
Nothing more frustrating than a Monday Morning prior to 7 AM, having to make a pit stop before work to buy a bra, let alone never wear it again!Anyways, let’s forget about Towels, Bras, and underwear for now—Beauty supplies are far more important in my gym bag—DUH!!
Let me share what are my 7 MUST have Beauty products in my gym bag….
- Deodorant- Dove was the first deodorant I’ve ever tried (age 13? 14?) and since then I’ve never looked back, I’ve never had the need to try any other scent either—-it’s one of the best! Despite all the other scents they do offer…What dove product isn’t good?
2. Wet brush– Whoever invented this has not only saved my hair but also saved me from cutting it all off too! I was just introduced to this product a couple months ago and it’s a hair savor for longevity that’s for sure.
3. Dry shampoo- Admit it, us girls are not taking the time to wash our hair daily, plus it’s not good for the hair anyways. This is a must have in a gym bag, backpack & my purse. There are many different scents out there for dry shampoo. I go for the floral scent or just clean/refreshing scent!
4. Clean & clear oil pads- One thing I’m very cautious about is how oily my skin can get throughout the day. My oil secretion glands are high what can I say, ha. We all want to try to prevent those oil spells, before/after gym sessions or even through out the day. Give these a try!
5. CliniqueFIT Make-up- Lightweight, sweat-proof, humidity-proof foundation that keeps up with my highly active lifestyle. This was brought to my attention recently and wow I love it!! Works wonders throughout my day when I’m personal training or hard at work during massage treatments. Great for photo shoots too!! Not only is it make up that will stay fresh through a sweat session, but it contains SPF—Bring on the Summer, HOTT days because my makeup isn’t going anywhere!
7. Hair Ties- Finally, cannot forget about these. We have all been there! Where we get to the gym, have everything ready and set to go and we reach to pull back our hair and “ughhh no hair tie!! Now what?! If you have never experienced this moment before, well than I am saving you from it happening. A sweaty workout with your hair down is no fun, and you will find yourself not pushing hard enough to break a sweat. These hair ties are the best for your hair. The smooth plastic, prevents tangling and prevents hair breakage.
Now that you see what is in my gym bag for MUST have beauty supplies, be sure to clean out your bag and get restocked and packing.
Duffle Bag can be found HERE!